I’ve been tagged by Joi. So. Seven things about me I’ve never blogged before. Dammit. Doesn’t Joi realize I don’t blog that much because I’ve run out of interesting things to say? (heh.) Let’s see…
1. I have a lot of nicknames. One of them is “pez” and it has nothing to do with the candy.
2. I’ve been watching TV lately. It’s kinda cool. I haven’t had a working TV in my home in almost 5 years. I didn’t miss it much, but now I like the background noise while working on patterns. It could get dangerous once the regular shows start airing again, but right now, I’m happy eating lunch with Judge Judy.
3. My rice cooker talks. I had this tiny adorable white and orange rice cooker and my dad said no self-respecting Korean should be cooking their rice in a toy and he insisted on buying me this new one. It scared the crap out of me the first time it started talking because I wasn’t expecting it. It says things like “you have selected the brown rice setting” and “please lock the lid”. It sounds like a Miss Korea contestant gone middle-age.
4. I want to be ambidextrous. Whenever I get a chance, I use my left hand to use the mouse, eat (not chopsticks yet), steer the car, button my coat, cook and a million other little things people automatically use their dominant hand for.
5. I get ridiculously happy over stupid things. For example, today I’m sporting black nail polish with 2 or 3 silver stars on each nail. It’s kinda messed up because I was too impatient to let them dry all the way, but I like them that way. Looking at my fingers makes me stupidhappy.
6. I hate the color purple. Seriously.
7. This is one of the most difficult posts I’ve written for this blog. I just couldn’t think of anything interesting. What am I supposed to write? That my favorite writer is J.D. Salinger and I used to have a boss named Francesca and we made “Franny and Zooey” jokes? That I love poppy hiphop but think all things Baby Phat are hideous? That I used to live next door to Antonio Banderas and my cousins and I caught him singing along to himself in Evita? That I also used to be so poor we barely had indoor plumbing?
I tag my readers. Please leave one or more random bits about yourself in the comments. I always like getting to know my readers.